Friday, February 23, 2007

World Model Web Pages

I continued to develop and refine the model after the 1977 class. By 1988 the Macintosh was 4 years old. I used it to create a one page printed summary of my "World View". I distributed that World View at a BioRegional conference in 1988, where I was unable to get a word in edgewise. By 1992 the View had expanded onto a second page. With the advent of the WWW, the View was a natural candidate for my personal set of web pages.

The World View grew and eventually sprouted sub pages. I made a major revision in 2002, branding it a "wOrLD mODeL". My unconventional capitalization may be enough to scare some folks off. Loosen up folks!

Much work remains, describing the levels and developing models for taxation, transportation fares, and so on. But the FrameWork is there. In March, I will begin updating each of the Level pages on the web site (a link is in the sidebar) and writing a little bit about them here, in world-remixed.